View Single Post
Old 25-11-08, 12:49 PM   #1
Stig

Default AR09 Introduction.

This year, controversially, the location of the AR will not be put to the vote. It will be discussed with the moderation team and a location will be selected. Once we have decided a venue I will contact members local to the area for assistance in the organisation of the event. Once the location has been finalised and you feel you have something to offer but have not been contacted, please feel free to contact me so we can discuss ways you can help us make this years AR the best ever. Hard to think last years can be topped, but we’ll have a damn good shot at it. It’s all you guys and girls that make the event what it is, without input and help from you lot it just wouldn’t work.

Obviously the date of the AR is the most important thing to everyone and this will remain down to all of you to suggest a date. I will work out the dates to be voted on over this week and a poll will be entered by the end of the week. I will let you all know how the voting will work on the actual poll when it goes up.

Cheers

Si.