View Single Post
Old 19-04-09, 10:35 PM   #1
Kate SV650

Default The Poacher....!

Thinking I might need to change my org name to The Poacher (only kidding!), as I keep poaching all the good ideas for runs off the Forum!
Stole Saoralba's plan to go to the Hungry Highlander (that was a gift shop the last time I was in Braemar). Had a brilliant run up there. The OH came as far Guildtown (he was on call and had to stay local) and I made my way up to Braemar, where luckily Saoralba, Stoneyginger and Triumph friend were. Had a wee run up to Tomintoul with Saoralba. I want to ride like that when I grow up....wait a minute....he's the teenager and I'm the auld yin. Good grief!
Then I stole an idea from Haggis - I actually went to Cannich this time. Sorry Haggis, but I prefer the road I was on the first time, it is like a roller-coaster ride and the ground keeps dropping away, but the Cannich route is very scenic. Preferred the bit Cannich-Drumnadrochit, than Beauly-Cannich.....but it was all good!
Came home via Spean Bridge/Dalwinnie. Then, as if my day can't get any better....I'm heading south from Broxden roundabout (Perth) and there were about 7/8 bikes in front of me....and they were all pulling wheelies like looney toons. Magic!! Hope you all had a good week-end!