View Single Post
Old 08-06-09, 07:02 AM   #125
KnightRider
Mega Poster

Default Re: TVSF Camping weekend. Are you going to be there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furry Ginger One;
Jon, thanks for the early morning wake up call, you do know that the bike doesn't have to be in the powerband to actually move don't you...???
I realise that but as I could not say good bye with my voice I thought my exhaust could speak for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warthog View Post

Jon, unlucky on the mud mate, I wondered why your enginge stopped after you had started to leave. A real shame about your tent, as by about 9 o'clock the rain had stopped, and by 10-11-12 o'clock it was scorching and everything was bone dry! Glad you have your camera at least, although less glad I had to walk all over the camp site looking for something that wasn't there
Whoops on the camera - less alchol could mitigate against these kind of errors but where is the fun in that!

Re the bike, not fussed about it. It is the first time I have had it over and of all the surfaces that I could have dropped it on, mud at 1mph would be my preference . The only damage was to my ego and some mud on the fairings and what not.

Definately keen to do something similar. If anyone is thinking of doing some touring for a week or two please let me know as would definately be interested.

CBR600RR7

Link to map of TV members...if your not on the map then PM me. My facebook profile
KnightRider is offline   Reply With Quote