View Single Post
Old 14-06-09, 03:51 PM   #2
Needsy

Default Re: Fully faired SV650S Oxfordshire

Hello - are you still looking for an SV650S? Mine will be up for sale soon - it's a 2006 K6 in red, with the black frame - in the Slough area.

She has just under 16.5k on the clock and has been owned by me from new. The only modifications are a road legal Fuel exhaust, R&G crash protectors, full Suzuki fairing and a dark double-bubble screen.

The bike lives in a garage when not in use, on an Optimate, and is for sale since I am after something more upright, such as a Bandit.

The first MOT is due in August, and she is taxed until the end of July this year. All servicing is done by myself (with the exception of the first and second services), with the tricky bits being done by my father-in-law, who is a motorbike mechanic and ex-bike dealer (I abhor paying a dealer £150 just to change the oil and stamp a book, and we do a better job of it).

I will be looking for £2400 for the bike as there is only a partial service history.

And I forgot - there is a Datatool alarm/immobiliser fitted and a fenda-extenda.

Last edited by Needsy; 14-06-09 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Forgot something