View Single Post
Old 28-08-09, 02:55 PM   #18
fizzwheel
Super Moderator
Mega Poster

Default Re: First Org Memories

I remember being stuck at work on Christmas Eve on my todd, and being bored and contemplating my first big bike purchase and coming across this place...

I didnt really use the forum again till I was about to make a purchase and asked for buying advice, then I had trouble with the alarm and got some more help and then lurked about reading for ages.

Didnt really feel part of the community till I started posting in one of the very first megathreads.

I remember my first org rideout ( a very wet trip around wales ) Where I met Jabba and Dr Rich for the first time. My first trip to Poole Quay sticks in my mind as well. As does the Yeovil IB Night out ( that IMHO we'll never come close to matching again in terms of drunk hilarity ) The Bournmouth trip and Liz's BBQ for obvious reasons as thats when we got together.

I never really got a scale for the size of the forum till I went on my first AR in 2006, It still surprises me now the size and diversity of the community we have built up over the years...

K5 GSXR 750 Anniversary Edition
fizzwheel is offline   Reply With Quote