gruntygiggles
DaffyGingerBint
Mega Poster

Default Re: AR10 Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenSV650S View Post
I'm not bothered. Probably wont be going anyway

Just sounds like it's pretty much decided

Give the other Orgers a chace Darren. I know it may seem like it's a done deal as we've put up a pretty much finished proposal...the price is going up now, but it's far from decided. It only been open a few hours and I'll take this opportunity to say this:-

Organising any event for the kind of numbers the AR's get is not an easy thing to do. Hovis is one of the rare breed that wanted to volunteer as he knows how fantastic the roads are in Wales and wanted to share them. I happened upon an amazing venue and as I'd offered to help if it was going to be in Wales, we've put the proposal together.

Other Orgers might be deciding if it's something they want to do given the amount of crap that always ensues and so it make take a few days for other proposals to come forward. If they don't..........no point complaining, just be glad that Hovis has put this forward so we all have somewhere to go.

This isn't a sig at you Darren....I can understand why you think that.....but it's a point that I thin was worth making. Lets just wait and see eh...that's what Hovis and I are doing!