View Single Post
Old 03-09-09, 07:49 AM   #77
fizzwheel
Super Moderator
Mega Poster

Default Re: AR10 Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara View Post
i gotta agree with Hovis from the other thread can we have it in June this time in 2008 it rained (July) June seems to get the better weather
The date will be whenever you guys decide you want it. However I believe Hovis' proposal has constraints against the date as the hotel only has a few weekends free for next year. So they choice maybe limited.

IMHO it'll be best to sort the date out once we know where we are going.

As for the rideout itself, the facilities, the exact details, guys its at least 10 - 12 months for all this to be sorted out. Its ages away do we really need to start nit picking / discussing the small exacting details of the weekend ?

I really dont want this to degenerate again into bickering and moaning and complaining. So rather than picking holes or moaning its to far away or posting "I want to go here" comments, why not have a think about what you could offer in your area and put a proposal up

Nothing is set in stone, nothing is decided, nothing is pre planned or arranged

Its your forum, its your weekend, you as a community are deciding what we do. If we only get one proposal well IMHO we'd be daft not to take it, if we get more than one we will vote simple as.

K5 GSXR 750 Anniversary Edition
fizzwheel is offline   Reply With Quote