View Single Post
Old 26-07-10, 10:40 AM   #15
gruntygiggles
DaffyGingerBint
Mega Poster

Default Re: Who you looking forward to meeting .........

Uh, well....obviously you Shell...I've lost count of the amount of lengthy PM conversations we've had over the past two and a half years and I was gutted you couldn't make the BBQ yesterday (hope you're healing) so mine are...

You my gorgeous mentalist Shellywoozle
Samson
MBK - I hear she can be quite a handful when drunk and plays a mean game of yellow car
Bill (Banannaman) - but will be doing that at home, so will be well aquainted by the time we reach the venue after a few welcome bevvies for him and Ed.

Actually, do you know what, I really am just looking forward to seeing everyone, all the people I've come to know on here but have yet to meet and all the people that we never get to see very often due to geography.

It's gonna be a blast

Ha...I just realised, I'm the lucky one, I get to meet you all as you arrive...no need to go trapsing round looking for people...lol

Oh, and yes, MBK and I do know eachother rather well, so if you see us punching eachother, screaming at eachother, ripping the pi$$ out of eachother....just ignore us...or come join in and take my side
I think we still have bruises from last time...lol