View Single Post
Old 31-07-10, 01:31 PM   #1
RedMacgregor

Default Nitron Rear Shock - Helibars etc for sale

After recently selling my SV650s I have a few bits and pieces that were removed prior to the sale to sell on.

1. A Nitron rear shock NTR Sport NTBKS26S suitable for all pointy SVs - this was purchased brand new from Nitron and was only on the bike for around 3 months - it looks as good as new. This is a high pressure gas monotube and not to be confused with a cheap emulsion shock - if you have sorted your front end and need to get the rear end sorted this is for you. No mods needed and can be fitted in 30 minutes. Rebound and compression are controlled by one adjuster. Shock length and preload can be adjusted - I fitted this straight on my bike and it needed no further adjustments - the spring rate is for someone between 10.5 to 11.5 stone. It can be completely serviced by Nitron for around £80 when required. Will be sold with all original documents and packaging. I paid £346 for it so asking for £260 + postage

2. One pair of Helibars fits all fairing models from 2003 onwards. These are in very good condition no chips in the epoxy paint but there are marks where the brake/clutch levers and throttle rub the paint as expected. They move the riding position up and backwards and give more leverage as bar width is slightly wider. If you have problems with your wrists and back these will help and you retain the clip on look. Sold in original box with all instructions. They retail at £258.00 so asking for £115 + postage.

3. A Healtech gear indicator GIpro/ATRE S03 - fits 2003 models onwards - these are great if you're never sure which gear you're in. It's a big clear display that just attaches to the instrument housing with velcro. This one has the ATRE fitted which stops the engine retarding the engine in lower gears - makes the bike a little smoother - this can be easily disabled if not required. Fitting is very easy two plugs and one supply wire to the battery. I can't find the original box but I do have the original fitting instructions. Retail for this £106 so asking £50 + postage. ***NOW SOLD***

If you have any questions regarding the items for sale ask away. Cheers Steve.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 002 (Large).jpg (84.8 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 003 (Large).jpg (63.8 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 004 (Large).jpg (67.8 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 001 (Large).jpg (93.5 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 005 (Large).jpg (120.2 KB, 69 views)

Last edited by RedMacgregor; 03-08-10 at 07:38 PM.