View Single Post
Old 12-03-11, 07:51 AM   #2
SoulKiss
Mega Poster

Default Re: So many questions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzie View Post
Well I have a few questions floating around in my head so I thought i would put them in one thread instead of a few!

1) What's the best cleaning product for making the bike shiny and keeping it front rusting? Is waxing or polishing the best way to go, and what is ACF50 like?

2) What do you guys normally keep under your seats? Disc lock, puncture repair kit, cargo net, food?

3) Are the standard tyres any good? Mine have the factory ones on I beleive that have planty of meat on, but wonder what is good when up for renewal, plus is it best to swap as a matched pair?

If I think of anything else I'll add it. I've not had my own bike for a few years now and need to get back on track!
1) For completely effortless cleaning, I find the Polish guys that handwash cars at the side of the road at a fiver, is good value for money - dont know if thats what you meant by Polishing tho...

2) Puncture Repair, (Sticky String kit) Cargo Net.

3) Some will say they are rubbish and will kill you, me, I left mine on until worn then replaces with some Sports/Touring ones, so PilotRoads, StormUltras or RoadSmarts are all about the same price and are all good - had them all.

█╬╬╬╬()i¯i▀▀▀▀▀█Ξ███████████████████████████████)
SoulKiss is offline   Reply With Quote