View Single Post
Old 16-10-11, 05:36 PM   #1
alfa.rbt

Default Possibly another curvy build thread

So, bought my "W" reg sv few weeks ago with 28k miles on the clock. It appear to be in very good condition for age/milage having a few scuffs and little spots of rust here and there. Well I'm no mechanic but very keen to learn stuff and already changed oil filter and oil it self, adjusted and lubricated a chain after cleaning it (front sprocket area as well) which might be nothing but it is some step for me. All I know it feels very rewarding and I want some more of that . So in near future I'm planing on investing some money and buy some tools. I've been looking at a "halfrauds" stuff and found these linky1 linky2 linky3. I think that would do me if it is not to much for my needs (any input on these will be appreciated). Now please suggest me any sensible mods that will improve or protect things. There is a list of things that's been done already by previous owners like rear hugger, seat cowl, db screen, lower fearing. At the moment I'm thinking of upgrading suspension as it is a bit soft. Any mods will probably take ages to actually take place as my time(70-80h of work a week) and funds are very limited at the moment however it is good to get some ideas . thanks for reading

apologies for any bad English spelling as I come from Poland and still learning your language

Last edited by alfa.rbt; 16-10-11 at 07:10 PM.