View Single Post
Old 28-01-12, 12:39 AM   #1
ScottishRawker

Question Does your SV give you a mental breakdown?

I had thought about 2 years ago before i Moved to Middlesbrough
"hmm i will sell her and get something else"

Yet somehow she lasted the whole time down there (yes barely got used as their roads are pish, and i had no bike friends)

Then when down there i thought

Yet she lasted to move back to Glasgow, been back up the road about 7months now, started to think of selling her as friends are getting new bikes and in march it will be 5 years so i think

Yet it seems every time i get on her and push that start button i seem to go
:s mt115:sm t049: kiss:

So i have a mental breakdown going "i love her!" "but i want to try something new" "but you can make her like new, take her for a nice meal, buy her a few pairs of shoes and she will love you"

This is every trip to work & back, and i want rid of this mental dilema before summer comes.

So do you think (as i put in the tuning&tweaking section) i should splash some of the money i'd have used to upgrade (don't know where this cash was going to come from) bits and pieces to make any of the bits that i don't enjoy into more enjoyable parts?

So choices are, Search and find a bike i like, then try and sell her.
Then bike won't match my clothes and my missus will force me to buy new clothes which will cost money.

Or do i keep her for say another year, throw some money at her and make her feel overly loved again so that she puts out?

Then in a years time, cheat on her with a younger model/neighbour?

Sorry for the ramble, but i've missed you guys!

Adam
ScottishRawker is offline   Reply With Quote