View Single Post
Old 29-03-12, 05:40 PM   #1
SoulKiss
Mega Poster

Default Warning: Does contain Boobies.

See, Boobies

Do we have a U-Rating on this site or not?

From this thread, posted by a Mod, it appears not.

Is it something that can be disclaimed away whenever it is convenient?

To be honest, I watched it specifically and I didn't catch the bad language, so its not that I am offended by this, or have an issue with the OP.

We have a bad language filter on this site to stop us using these words - and yes, most people have, myself included, swapped letters around etc to dodge these, but the restriction is still there.

If I had posted an image taken of page 3 of The Sun with the same title as this thread, would the image have stayed on site?

I'm not looking to start a debate as to whether the U-Rating should stay or go, I am just looking for some consistency and a guide to what is considered U-Rated on this site.

Some Youtube video's have good content, yet bad language, so do we need a "sweary sub-forum" that has a standing "External Links May Consider Language That May Offend" notice on it, just as Idle Banter has the U-Rating? Still have the swear filter in place, still police postings in there where the content is Abusive to other forum members, but somewhere that people can choose to not go?

█╬╬╬╬()i¯i▀▀▀▀▀█Ξ███████████████████████████████)
SoulKiss is offline   Reply With Quote