View Single Post
Old 20-08-14, 01:30 PM   #98
Brettus

Default Re: Gripe of the day - What is yours?

Today my gripe is (as most days) intolerance. A general lack of empathy and understanding of the situation. If something isn't right in a group of people then whinging about it will NOT sort it faster or better. Constructive comments only and understanding of whatever solution you are given. Is that too much to ask?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin Luther King
...Cannot be reconciled with Wisdom, Justice and Love......
That reminds me, I must go and play some Linkin Park music this afternoon.

Just for the record, I notice it in myself too. I'm not blameless or a paragon of morality but some people revel in being contrary and generally unhelpful when there is a problem. What is worse is a solution that isn't good enough.

Imagine the situation, you get done for speeding by a gatso, the solution presented is to slow down before you pass them in future. The response feels like "what? that's so inconvenient, why doesn't my new bike doesn't automatically negate all speeding fines?, this is rubbish!"

OK maybe I'm being a little harsh but outwardly I'm being very professional
K6 SV650S Sport: GSXR 1000 front end, Penske shock, F.Fabbri DB clear screen, colour matched hugger, Corbin riders seat, Evotech tail tidy, Akrapovic full system, Twin 55w HID lights, Givi rack and..... the biggest top box known to man
Quote:
"Well I've met God and he had nothing to say to me"
Brettus is offline   Reply With Quote