View Single Post
Old 11-12-14, 06:59 AM   #7
mister c
Mega Poster

Default Re: My latest projects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayneflakes View Post
Well no one else is going to admit to it, but that Speedfight looks fabulous, I would gladly have a blast on one of those. Having never ridden a scooter, I can only imagine the fun they are.

I have always been fond of the CB and CBX, I recently did a tour around Southern Thailand on a new CB500 and the engine just purred away like a trooper and even handled on a muddy track through the rain forest. However that 750 will be a swine to do, but will be worth every broken finger nail and seized bolt. Good luck with that one.

I am in agreement with the other guys though, a build thread would be greatly enjoyable.

PS, welcome back. I know how it feels to grow disillusioned and leave, only to come back a while later with a different attitude. Nice work on the bikes.
cheers Jayne. The Speedy was a laugh to ride, it's just that I looked like a right **** riding it, so it had to go. I'm having problems with the CBX's engine. She doesn't want to run right whatever i do to it, but I will conquer it as I've got a spare engine for parts under my bench . When I have a bit of time I'll do a write up on the rebuild

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Stretchie_ View Post
Oooooh, I like the look of those CBX's
I had one about 25 years ago Stretchie, so nostalgia took over lol. When it's done, it will be a keeper I think
mister c is offline   Reply With Quote