View Single Post
Old 10-02-15, 04:31 PM   #6
Paul the 6th
Mega Poster

Default Re: interlink parcel delivery

It's alright Tim, I had the mighty, mighty UPS royally f**k me off the other week - new camera gear arriving on a wednesday for a shoot the following day. Specifically didn't book any jobs in so I could wait home for delivery as I've missed a UPS delivery before and they took it to the nearest depot - near Pudsey at the other side of Leeds 40 miles away.

weds, 05:35 - your parcel is on vehicle for delivery today
weds, 21:54 - we were unable to deliver your parcel as you were out

nothing. No van came near my house, no knock at the door, no nothing. Email, facebooked etc. everything I could. Had to cancel the following day shoot as I didn't have the equipment.

thurs: 05:58 - your parcel is on vehicle for delivery today
thurs: 14:25 - your parcel has been delivered and signed for by "WHEELIE BIN"

Yep... the driver who'd 'tried' to deliver the day before obviously decided that this time it was ok to leave the package by the bins as I was out (how come he didn't do that on day 1?)... Absolutely no problem, just £400 worth of equipment left up the drive by my wheelie bin.

I could have been that guy who claimed I never received the package as it had been stolen, but then in future it'd would be a 100% guaranteed 80 mile round trip to collect the package. SHlTE.

Cbf600, sv650, sv1000, gsxr 750 srad, KTM adventure 950, gsxr 750 k1, gsxr 750 srad, fazer 1000, zx9r ninja..
Paul the 6th is offline   Reply With Quote