View Single Post
Old 24-04-15, 09:13 AM   #7
Wideboy
Evel Knievel
Mega Poster

Default Re: Help: Our parked car damaged by car transporter, 6 months on the guy is messing us round

When ever I've been hit I've always rang my insurance and initiated proceedings from my side ASAP and it's neverem affected my NCB, I've been hit 3 time's in the past 5 years. I never do it outside of insurance for the reasons you've said and at least if its an insurance job the work should be of a better quality, plus that's what you pay your premiums for. Your insurance will go up slightly anyway regards if it's not your fault As you'll still have to declare the accident as not your fault.

This nob head is just stalling for time and messing you about, bend him over and shaft him. My Mrs old car got reversed into in a car park and the guy that did it was doing exactly what yours is trying to get us to go through cash in hand by using various bull plop reason's, all because he wouldn't be able to afford the next premium on his brand new ST. **** them I say, should pay more attention and now your going to pay for it.

05 DRZ400E
RIP hovis
Wideboy is offline   Reply With Quote