View Single Post
Old 29-04-15, 08:38 PM   #3
otaylor38

Default Re: Sv1000 better made than the SV650?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfish View Post
I've been in exactly the same situation in the past. I started road riding on an sv650 and I loved it, I sold it after a few years and have had many bikes since. The best example was a honda cbf 1000, good bike, extremely reliable and comfortable and did most things with ease. I went around scotland on it problem free and when I got back I sold it. (At a profit i may add). Friends and family thought I was Barmy, but the sv was much more fun so I bought another. Simple as that.

Now I've had my say it's back to the question in hand. To which I have no clue of the answer. I've never owned an sv thou so can't help. Somebody on here will definitely help out.
The 650 is such a brilliant bike isnt it. If the fixings werent made of cheese and it had nearly twice the power id buy another and never sell again, ever.

But I've never had any experience with an sv1000. Im thinking 350cc and 2 beowulfs instead of 1 will be awesome, but i want a better made bike than a 650 too if i can.

I hear the sv1k isnt as good all rounder but im not too fussed about that, same as the headlights on the vfr vtec out performs most bikes, but its not what makes a bike fun and full of character.

To emphasise, im also tempted for a Tuono. The vtwin one (: