View Single Post
Old 29-06-15, 01:53 PM   #3
Big Bad Al

Default Re: K4 Down after 11 years

ha Ophic - good for her. The day after my spill my daughter was due to go for her first ride as a pillion on her boyfriends bike. She put it off partly out of respect for my feelings and partly out of fear, seeing as I had built up this invincible track record for 11 years. Later in the day she came and asked me if I minded her going out after all and of course I said yes just be careful. Her boyfriend also spoke to me which considering they are both adults is nice.

I already asked her if she wanted to be a doner or not.... A little dose of realism doesn't do any harm I guess. I Did my will a few years back, maxed out the life insurance through work, always wear a full protective suit and high viz vest. Didn't count on coming across a blind BMW driver though.!