View Single Post
Old 29-06-15, 03:24 PM   #8
Big Bad Al

Default Re: K4 Down after 11 years

Ophic, don't make me laugh - it hurts! Yep, that is the underlying theme Craig - sometimes it is out of your control. Jambo, I think you are spot on, I would have been clear if I was going quicker - lesson learned! My daughters boyfriend has a Yamaha MT03, single pot. Looks and sounds nice, but those handle bars would give me problems over the Greenford Flyover - it's a squeeze on the SVs... I didn't know about the new regulations as I haven't wanted to change bikes. I love my SV. Swin - 28 years, that gives me hope, I didn't think may bikers last that long! Appreciate the comments guys. I will be on my E-bike (Cyclotricity Revolver 500W restricted to 250W) for a few weeks I think. 15.5MPH (If I run it legally, which I actually do..!!).

My commute goes from where the Old master brewer used to be, 8 miles along to Hangar Lanes, all on a cycle route off road. It's just a boring cycle route.

cheers - gents, appreciate the positive comments.