View Single Post
Old 30-10-15, 09:33 AM   #3
SIII
Mega Poster

Talking Re: Night driving glasses

I have a amber visor for my Arai, got it cheap when the importers went bang. It really does make a difference in low light level situations. Grey days appear bright and colours are altered but the difference is increased and so I find it easier to see. I also have a pair of safety specs I use for working on the car, etc and look very similar to the one's in your link, again they make grey days appear brighter and clearer than they actually are. Was wearing them jet washing the drive, believing I had lucked out and the sun had come out, took them off for a break and it was a grey horrible day still. Always carry my amber visor on the bike.

I find it helps during dull grey days / late in the day, but at night it doesn't make much difference and maybe cuts light out a bit. Not sure it that is what you want to hear, but lower light levels they work for me, but not at night.