View Single Post
Old 22-08-16, 10:59 AM   #1
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Cool shed finds - Curvy & pointy bits

Hello everybody peeps.
So, little clearout of the shed and I have found a set of indicators for a Curvy. 2 have the original connectors on, 2 have bare wires. 1 of these 2 is also bodged on to a stem from a Curvy so clearly I bodged his on after a crash some time ago lol.
More pics available, just can't remember how to add pics on here
Not a greedy person so make me an offer.

Next up is a compete brake light set for a pointy. Includes the T bar. again this has some crash damage on the mounting lugs but electrics work perfectly.
Open to offers on this too.

Finally a set of footpegs, hero blobs intact so you can go nuts and grind them down to prove what a stud you are. Clearly this is an admission to me not being a stud but meh.

Giving the organisation family fist refusal before I fling it on fleabay so grab bargains if you need them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0011.jpg (133.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0006.jpg (134.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0005.jpg (127.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0013.jpg (128.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0018.jpg (131.7 KB, 0 views)
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote