View Single Post
Old 30-11-16, 09:08 AM   #66
Mega Poster

Default Re: Involved in an accident- Advice needed please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordward View Post
Yep, I drew it as a hypothetical scenario to try to get 650 to understand why the bike COULD be at fault in this accident as he/she was saying it was crystal clear the cars fault whatever happened.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
That's just the point, you're going off on ridiculous, irrelevant scenarios - your pretty little picture serves no purpose as that's not what happened here. Even if it WAS what happened, the car would still be at fault, assumption is dangerous.

Have you ever been anywhere near the insurance industry? I spent the best part of 5 years (up til February this year) sitting next to approximately 15 claims adjusters, this kind of nonsense came across their desk on an obscenely regular basis, the person turning right at a roundabout always won out or got at most 25% of the blame. Even then, it was down to situations where witness statements caused contradictions and physical evidence made it almost impossible to work out!