View Single Post
Old 05-02-17, 08:27 PM   #1
jagryan85

Smile Bye Bye SV to Sprint 1050 ST

Well I know I haven't been here long but today I put down my SV against a Triumph Sprint ST 1050. They offered me £700 for her which I'm happy about as I only paid £500, and spent a couple of hundred getting her fixed up, so I've made my money back. The SV650s Curvy was a fantastic first (legal) bike. Lots of power and easy to throw around = lots of fun. I was considering buying the 1000s fully faired pointy as they look mean but once I saw the Sprint I couldn't resist. It will take me some time to adjust to the looks - from the side and rear they look fantastic, but the front will take more! Nevertheless something a little more bigger, powerfull, and more modern is what I needed as I intend on doing a little continental touring to Germany to to see an old friend (maybe via the Nurburgring) later this year, something I couldn't dream of doing on an SV.

So farewell, I guess. It's been short but sweet. I'll keep poking my nose in from time to time to see how you are all getting on and maybe a few ride outs. Anyone else on here gone from Sv to Sprint?

Kind Regards
Ryan

Last edited by jagryan85; 05-02-17 at 08:32 PM.