View Single Post
Old 20-03-17, 12:41 PM   #4359
garynortheast
Mega Poster

Default Re: Gripe of the day - What is yours?

Effing disaster of a morning. Rushing around getting ready to go to Newtown for a morning of patronising b0110cks on a "speed awareness course". Trying to ensure my girls are ready for school as I needed to leave before they went for their bus.
Kitted up, went out, started the bike, accidentally hit the kill switch, engine stopped and locked the starter motor. Nothing but clicks from the solenoid. Tried to bump it down the hill in second gear but the road was so wet the wheel just slid all the way. Had to push the bike, with a neighbour's assistance back up the hill and shove it back in the garage. Now a sweaty mess, ran back indoors, changed out of bike kit and into normal clothes, grab the few bits and pieces I need, out to the car and away, late! Stuck behind a school bus. In Newtown with 5 minutes to go, stuck in the traffic, had a panic as I thought I'd left my license (paper version) and passport (needed for photographic verification of id) at home, sitting at the traffic lights shouting at the world before I discovered I hadn't left them behind. Arrive at the venue, walk in to ask at reception where the class is happening to be told it's not on. I'm a ****ing week ****ing early. Bloodybuggery********.

Someone shoot me now please.
garynortheast is online now   Reply With Quote