View Single Post
Old 25-04-17, 10:10 PM   #988
Sir Trev
Mega Poster

Default Re: The All new Reeder Megathread

Greetings from Amsterdam. I am cream crackered. Been here two days on a staff meeting with my current client (are you sure you want us riff raff contractors along, "yes", alright then) but of course I have several to-do items as a consequence. We did a team building this evening in an escape room - teams of 5 in a locked room solving puzzles in an hour to get out. What a f*&^ing waste of time - there was no way we could have done it without the minders constantly feeding us clues "hold it up to the picture of the rabbits on the wall" what???? Just let us out so we can go and get some dinner - we've been on the go for 12 hours already and I'm f-ing starving!!! I nearly chinned the guy that let us out when he smirked at us not getting the last unfathomable nonsense about the number of corners on the shapes in the mirror in the other part of the room that lit up for five seconds at random that we should have entered to a combination padlock on an unmarked cupboard beside the five other unmarked cupboards that were red herrings.... If your boss suggests doing one of these as a team building tell them to do one!

I'm off to bed. Its a public holiday here in the Netherlands on Thursday and a school holiday so we've been told to expect delays and queues at security at Schipol on our way home tomorrow evening - looking forward to that...