View Single Post
Old 14-08-17, 09:22 PM   #4807
timwilky
Mega Poster

Default Re: Gripe of the day - What is yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaivalagi View Post
That really sucks Tim, on finding that on the credit card bill I would have gone ballistic and removed all my Mrs cards from her and insisted she gets her own account which monies can be transferred into, like you say the issue is with Mrs W, she needs a few lessons in money management!
no need. my wifes income is her own. she is entitled to all she earns. Despite being married to me for far too many years she is a techno phobe. I have to set up and manage her online accounts. I transfer her money from accounts to cards etc. That is why I discovered the holiday payment.

Things have moved on. She has paid for hotel and flights home. I cannot blame her and she agrees if it was just the grown ups leave them to sort their selves out. But the grandkids do not deserve thier parents stupidity.

Daughter is still in denial. We have to be there an hour before. So we turn up and get ****ed about by the car hire return who delayed us so we were unable to check in. No get there in time to return the car and still have time to check in.

Thier flight tomorow is about 1:30, We have said be their for eleven. Why!

Because you do not have tickets. just a reference. you need to ensure that if there are any problems they can be resolved before the flight departs....Will they ever learn