View Single Post
Old 17-08-17, 07:33 AM   #4825
21QUEST
Mega Poster

Default Re: Gripe of the day - What is yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SV650rules View Post
The levels of intolerance are probably a backlash against unwelcome freeloader 'gimmegrants' taking a shortcut through normal immigration controls.

Levels of intolerance not seen since WW1 and WW2 in fact when a sizeable proportion of the population of USA and UK (and most other proper civilised countries) were intolerant of the Germans LOL - I would liken !slam to Nazi movement, they are led by fanatics and just as quick to kill people who do not want to follow their way of life, only in !slam the women are the underdogs (well, all women in fact, as well as infidels ie. the majority of western people), just like the J3ws were in Europe in the 1930's and 40's (but the j3ws are in just as much danger from Musl!ms today).

bit of light reading, https://www.amazon.com/Stranger-My-O...y+own+hometown

also google Pat Condel on youtube. - he is not anti-musl!m - just pro free speech and democracy
Sounds like you'd fit right in with the other lot, across the pond.

I mean no offence by the way. ...just an observation. And yes, I do believe in your right to free speech.

Best Regards
Blue, mate, having read a lot of your stuff I'd say 'in your head' is unknown territory for most of us
21QUEST is offline   Reply With Quote