View Single Post
Old 06-01-19, 03:09 PM   #30
littleoldman2
Mega Poster

Location: Cramlington Northumberland where we are truely blessed
Default Re: to all the workers, a message from the bosses

One lad "R" had a whole team of folk looking after him.
Caseworker, doctor, psychologist, psychiatrist, addiction services and the rest. But unfortunately of no use as he did not trust their motives so didn't take his med's as described or do anything else he was advised. Finally he was sectioned and for the last 6/7 years has been in residential care. He cost the NHS a fortune as every night for months he'd get off his face and sleep in a bus shelter, cause trouble and the police would dump him in A&E, get admitted, discharge himself in the morning and start again. The doctor ended up giving him a daily script (for the A-Z of psychotic compounds) as he'd loose whatever he got that day. The doctor gave up trying to tell him that one valium six times a day did not really mean take them all at once.
The last time I heard from R he finally fell out with me for colluding with his full time carer to send two fly's to his bungalow in the residential centre to spy on him. He's a intelligent man who knows about his illness but just cannot see through it. How you help these people without locking them up I have no idea.