View Single Post
Old 27-01-19, 01:46 PM   #6948
Bibio
Mega Poster

Default Re: Gripe of the day - What is yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Ef View Post
o2 do..
"
£10 data Big Bundle (without international calls)
  • 500 minutes, 5000 texts and 2GB of 2G/3G/4G data in exchange for £10 each month. Includes data rollover of up to 2GB a month, subject to bundle caps."
https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-as-you-go/big-bundles
i dont do data.. i PAYG as i only occasionally use the phone. i only have a phone not some huge toy with a screen. weird thing is i sent some txt's last night and they were 10p each when they are supposed to be 2p (i'm now on classic 3-2-1p) O2 are at it.

i have as far as i can remember only had one mobile phone number for the past 20 odd years its that old that it went through that first 4-5 number change i have always been on PAYG but they basically forced me to take a new bundle this new bundle has a contract that says i must put £10 credit in every six months or i loose my number where before i could go as long as i liked without putting credit in. or they are trying to get me onto a monthly contract with one of those funking huge stupid things that dont have any battery life, ermmm no.

they never informed me that they were changing the details of my last PAYG data deal and just hiked the price up.

anyway its all sorted now sort of..

oooohhhh and the currants now send me fuk loads of txt's that i never used to get offering me this and that...
Bibio is offline   Reply With Quote