View Single Post
Old 03-03-19, 05:27 PM   #7103
kaivalagi
Mega Poster

Default Re: Gripe of the day - What is yours?

Are we getting all self righteous on here now too lol, just like the power ranger sports bike posers and the adventure bike captain sensible types

So some like the power ranger / sports bike image and spend silly money on sports bikes they hardly ride and can't ride well...it's their choice and it makes them happy. The bonus for everyone else is cheap s/h low mileage sports bikes on the market so everyone can justify the thrill of riding a nice thou sports if we want without a £15K-20K price tag!

Some people get a GS and never hit the dirt, we'll maybe they've found that that style of bike can munch miles and leave you feeling fresh at the end of the day unlike almost any other style of bike....or maybe they just want a bike that will do anything they ask of it if they choose too (I have a Tiger 1200, this style of bike is great to go far on, weekly commutes cross country with a load of luggage are a none issue on one, same couldn't be said for most other bike styles except the large tourers)

We're all bikers!

My gripe of the day are unnecessary gripes...the summer will be here soon and all will be well in the world again, I promise x

Triumph and Suzuki owner

Last edited by kaivalagi; 03-03-19 at 05:30 PM.
kaivalagi is offline   Reply With Quote