View Single Post
Old 30-03-19, 01:41 PM   #3862
Sir Trev
Mega Poster

Default Re: Smile of the day - What is yours?

The weather was so nice this morning I pulled the BBQ and the patio furniture out from their winter quarters at the back of the shed. So nice to be typing this in the sunshine under the parasol. Also got the pond pump out of the shed and plumbed it back in to the stone frog water feature that sits beside the pond. Nice.

The only downside is the idiot that lives next door has some mates around in his hot tub for what sounds like a birthday party (my neighbour is about 50). They've been in there since ten this morning and they're now very drunk. I'm fairly sure at least one of them has passed out as it's getting quieter so with a bit of luck the rest will do the same soon giving us a bit of peace. Not sure why but even though we are miles from LPH's neck of the woods when a group of "lads" get together around here they all put on a mock Estuary English accent, complete with slang, and way too much swearing. I do however now know the password for one of their phones, as it was yelled across the garden for some reason...