View Single Post
Old 19-07-19, 10:23 AM   #7446
shiftin_gear98

Default Re: Gripe of the day - What is yours?

Swear mode on

I'm having a really ****ing **** morning so far.

If you were to ask me first thing this morning my view on my newly fitted Pirelli tyres, I would have said I love them.
I'd even say I still do. However I'll not get the test the longevity of them as this morning I got a ****ing massive tyre killing ******* stone in my two week old rear tyre. Just as I was entering a roundabout - which was interesting to say the least as it went flat instantly.
I was 6 miles from home, I had a quick go at pushing it to get to safety and realised pushing with a totally flat tyre was not an option to get home. I didn't really fancy waiting for the useless tosser RAC man to take 4 hours to not come like last time.
My tyre repair kit sealant had turned into an almost solid lump so I couldn't even try to bodge it.
I was sat looking at the bike when I realised **** it, I still have drive this time.
So I rode the 6 miles home at about 20 mph with my hazards on. I made it home all ok, I can say they have great run flat capabilities. Only to discover my missus had already gone out and taken the car. Bugger.
Luckily the old tyre was still in the garage so I swapped that over with a bit of swearing and am now sat at work having to face the rest of my day.

On wards and ****ing upwards.
shiftin_gear98 is offline   Reply With Quote