View Single Post
Old 22-04-20, 07:57 AM   #8094
Luckypants
Mega Poster

Default Re: Gripe of the day - What is yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsv650s View Post
Dude that is some selfish take right there.
No, he is absolutely right. This is supposed to be the point of lock down, to stop the virus travelling and being transmitted. Anyone who thinks travel away from where they live for a bit a of fresh air is OK is the one being selfish - they may have the virus and bring it with them to an un-infected area. So I'm 100% with Sir Trev, don't travel to where I live in case you have the virus! I'll do you the same courtesy by not travelling to where you live.

I live in a small village, where luckily no one has yet gone down with the virus. We do not want walkers, mountain bikers, cyclists or anyone else driving here for 'a bit of fresh air' and potentially bringing the virus with them. You can all **** off back to your own home (primary residence of course)! The same attitude applies to the same selfish ********s who think they can drive to the countryside to fly-tip, eat their Macdonalds and chuck the crap out the window, shag in the passing places when Mrs. Evans is taking the kids to school and innumerable other selfish acts in the place where I live - Go Home!
Snow Plough Appreciation Society - Member #3

Luckypants is offline   Reply With Quote