View Single Post
Old 25-02-21, 07:57 PM   #29
Bri w

Default Re: Smile of the day - What is yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibio View Post
how can i get my facts right when everywhere you look there are more contradictions than the bible.

that was my whole point of the rant.

where are the flu statistics as they seem to be getting kept quiet. we can only go by the data we are given. how many people are dying that are being put down to covid that would have normally died anyway. can someone please find data that is older then 3 years of the UK national death rate and then compare it with this pandemic to see what the figures are over and above. there is a difference between confirmed cases and actual, most people who are getting covid dont seem to me that bothered so dont report it or go for a test so dont get included in the figures. which would put the cases/deaths statistics looking much better.

@ messie, no offence and you can delete my post if you like but you have had no contribution to this forum for a very long time so what gives you the right to be a moderator......

why has £35mil been spent on a test and trace app that does not even work. if it dont work then it should not be paid for its that simple..... or is it that the MD is and elite. jezuz a script kiddie could have done a better job for a bottle of pop and some crisps. £35mil is a new hospital or two or 20 schools or 100 drop in centres, you get the drift. why is the public not up in arms about this.. how much do you think it cost to develop something like ermm tinder or a dating app that could have been repurposed and done a better job.

am i going to be branded as a social outcast if i dont take the covid jabs..........
Bib, the ONS Gov website shows excess deaths, and by cause. By week and by month/year. All the data is out there. You can search by flu deaths if you wish. And no, they are not being kept quiet. They're produced every week, and have been for as long as I can remember.

The ONS stats also break down the deaths that are wholly down to Covid, Covid as a mitigating factor and had Covid but it wasn't a contributing factor. There's nothing hidden, or spun, to make things sound worse or better than they are. Its a very easy Google search.

As for your comment about the number of people not reporting it; the hard figure is the number of deaths. Whether the percentage of those that have had it is up or down, who gives a flying fig when the number of deaths is a real number, not a percentage. I can't remember what the excess number is, though I have seen it, but though the number of Covid deaths is listed at 120k the excess is upwards of 80k I think...

Actually, the only spin is that being done, on occasion, by various media and Covid deniers.

There was an article out yesterday saying there hasn't been a flu death for 5(?) weeks.

As for social outcast; there's a whole spectrum of beliefs from rabid denier to those that haven't been outside their door for 11 months. Some will support your stance whilst others will ridicule it.

Currently - Fighting the urge... seen a nice Triumph America

Previously - Honda CB125, Honda CB400-4 & BSA B40, Moto Guzzi 850, Yamaha RD250, Suzuki GT380, Kawasaki Z1B, Kawasaki Z650, Honda VFR, Triumph Street Triple R.
Bri w is offline   Reply With Quote