View Single Post
Old 06-03-21, 11:00 AM   #11
daktulos

Default Re: Navigation options

Quote:
Originally Posted by gadget View Post
I hate voices in my head while riding, but that's another matter!! Haha. I bought a Beeline moto a while back after watching / reading all the reviews and tbh... it does exactly what I need it to do, excellent bit of kit, it seems to adapt very quickly to turns/ roundabouts etc where most navs I've used seem a bit slow to react ( or perhaps I ride a bit too quick for it). I like the option of direct sat nav as per usual navs or pointing you in the general direction to let you discover new roads/routes. Nice clear easy to read display that adapts to light conditions so always stays clear.
I have mine clipped to the top/inside of my svs screen, so not distracting but easy to see/read at a glance.
Excellent battery life, easy to clip on and remove too can't rate it highly enough, bit pricey but imo... well worth it.
Only wish they were paying me to write this!
Thanks for that - it's really useful. I suspect the reaction speed is because it has gyroscopes and accelerometers in the unit, where most would rely on GPS updates only.

I was thinking about mounting it on the bars, but worry about it being too close for my eyes, further forward would make sense. My other worry is that they'll release a new version with a bigger screen the moment I buy one.
daktulos is offline   Reply With Quote