View Single Post
Old 01-10-21, 11:49 AM   #10038
DJ123
Mega Poster

Default Re: Gripe of the day - What is yours?

GP's have been useless for years. Mine are never on time (usually at least 10-15 minutes late) for appointments, which makes it a nightmare when having to get one during work hours or even at lunch.
And when you do get in there, you have to push for something extra to be done for the tests, x-ray, physio you need. Rather than get handed some pills to walk out the door with . . . .
Next time I would pay to go private and get seen in a timely manner, and get the right outcome than have to wait weeks to get an appointment, and a disappointing outcome. Thankfully i have private healthcare through work and would do anything through them instead and avoid the NHS queues.

My Gripe is the media pretending they've not made the Petrol fiasco worse and the Government saying things are *ok* (not 100%, but mostly good) - yet multiple forecourts are still dry, and not receiving full deliveries/normal fill ups.
I know it is worse in the South East/London area, where the is a high percentage of clowns, selfish morons & SUV's.

BMW F800ST
DJ123 is offline   Reply With Quote