View Single Post
Old 21-11-21, 11:29 PM   #396
Bibio
Mega Poster

Default Re: The Covid19 thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
On reddit there is a sub-reddit called the HermanCain Award. He was a Republican (Trump supporter) that refused to wear a mask, caught covid and died. The award is given frequently to anti-vaxxers who have usually posted about how they are not a sheep and won't wear masks or get vaccinated because it's against their human rights, they then post from the ICU asking for prayers and, subsequently, die.
Similarly, I've just read an article from a respiratory doctor bemoaning the fact that our NHS ICUs are being filled with anti-vaxxers.

What angers me is how it now makes me feel - I have no sympathy for these people and have caught myself thinking "good" when another (moron) passes away. I didn't use to be like this and it's a side of me I don't like.

What is wrong with people that ignore scientific advice and get their directions from social media. Are people really that stupid? I was vaccinated but still caught the virus but I'm alive because, perhaps, I trusted the virologists and listened to their advice. I have to consider, though, that I'm a bad person because of my lack of tolerance for idiots.
I had my booster today.
your a media wh0re.......
Bibio is offline   Reply With Quote