View Single Post
Old 22-11-21, 09:46 AM   #399
Bibio
Mega Poster

Default Re: The Covid19 thread

i'm not a tin hatter nor a conspiracy theorist nor anti-vaticination. i'm sensible and due to heart problems i will not take the covid vaccine. covid if im not mistaken is a form of flu. but according to you i'm a moron for not taking the jab. i have never had a flu jab either. if i die tomorrow from covid then so be it, its been a good life. i do take precautions when out and about, you would be daft not to.

its all blown out of proportion by the media and the only real way to tell if hospital beds are taken up with people dying of covid is to actually go to there and find out. not to listen or read that they are.

getting the jab DOES NOT stop you getting covid, the only thing it might do is lessen the severity. if im not mistaken getting the jab can cause you to be a carrier and not know so whats safer people showing and having symptoms or hiding them and passing the virus on.

i also don't watch then news and haven't read a newspaper in 30 years. i think that makes me unbiased.

who the real morons are, are the people who have been jabbed and now think that they cant get covid so go out to film theatres, concerts, gyms and swimming etc.etc.

covid is here to stay and is going to kill people and there is absolutely nothing that can be done. the more you vaccinate people the more resilient the virus will get.

oohh and i may be dyslecit but far from stupid.

according to the symptoms i have had covid twice....... i'm still here. maybe the third time will be my last but as i said i dont care, i have had a decent life up to now.
Bibio is offline   Reply With Quote