View Single Post
Old 07-03-23, 09:58 AM   #10922
Bibio
Mega Poster

Default Re: Gripe of the day - What is yours?

my new car....

accelerator, what a nightmare. you press it and there is nothing then out of nowhere everything and the wheels start spinning.

cruse control, what a complicated POC. add to that pressing the + is like stamping on the accelerator while the - is next to useless.

collision avoidance, ermm no.. just no. you go to overtake and the POS cuts in and you have to stamp down to kick down.

left foot braking causes the car to have spazzezz now and again as it does not like acceleration and braking at the same time. parking is a lumpy nightmare due to this. (i use my left foot on the brake like you would use your left foot on the clutch to park. i use my left foot to brake round corners so i can keep the accelerator pressed to keep traction.)

accelerating near the crest of hills. for some strange reason the car likes to accelerate near the top of crests even though my foot has not moved.

dont even get me started on the way the information display is set out... how many button presses do i need to do to do one simple task......

Last edited by Bibio; 07-03-23 at 10:02 AM.
Bibio is offline   Reply With Quote