View Single Post
Old 09-04-23, 10:52 PM   #3304
garynortheast
Mega Poster

Default Re: The All New Megathread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Trev View Post
You ride a bit (lot) more year round than me Gary, so you more than make up on that front And all that work in the garden will be well worth it for years to come.

Happy to report the new bicycle chain lube has made the push iron a LOT quieter and easier to shift gear too. Lovely day for a gentle ride down a repurposed railway line, especially with a pint and some reviving fries with Lady Poppy at the halfway point, before we set off back again.

Looks like this is the last of the nice days, weather-wise, for a week or so which means tomorrow will be a Spring cleaning day. Yuck!
Yes indeed, the work in the garden should set me up for some time to come. I'm keen to get the bulk of it sorted asap though, as I would like it in shape before I get an allotment.
With the forecast for the next couple of days looking pretty poor, I think I've missed my chance to get out for a sunny ride on the SV, and gardening will probably have to wait until it dries up a bit once more.

I think I also need to get both of my bicycles out, clean and service them and start riding them again.
garynortheast is offline   Reply With Quote