View Single Post
Old 22-06-23, 07:04 AM   #5
Jayneflakes
Mega Poster

Default Re: Model making shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
I've been following your adventures closely and have compiled a list of things i think you could do better. So where do i begin
Actually, you are not wrong. Like every artist, there are some things that I learned along the way, that I would do differently now. When I made the prototype of this model, I used an R1 for reference and then made a boxy 1980's phonebox as the light source, which the wife absolutely hated. So the first thing I would change is obviously the wife!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
your adventures are entertaining and awesome as always. Keep it up, both of you

xGx
Since the wife's daughter came out as gay/Gender non-conforming, we have had some really lovely family moments together, as the girl settles into her new life. Her first step was obviously to buy the biggest, fastest motorbike she could find, which she now rides almost everywhere, bless her. In doing so she has also dragged me out on my bike and I have ridden more this year than I have done in the last three. My poor body feels battered now and I really want new knees, hips, back and brain!

Kids, wow they can be hard work... It was worth it to see the look on her face though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepeahead View Post
Jayne you're a Pussy Magnet
My bar swap and custom suspension

Buy my latest novel and help fund my addiction to strippers and Lego.
Jayneflakes is offline   Reply With Quote