View Single Post
Old 15-11-23, 10:33 AM   #9
Seeker
Mega Poster

Default Re: One out, one in....

I wrote to my MP (of course I did). I now alternate my email addresses and he hasn't caught up with filtering them all yet so I get auto-responses (which I wasn't getting from my main email). Maybe he reads them, who knows? This one was entitled "Jeremy Corbyn" (I thought that might grab his attention).

I wrote:

"Many of Jeremy Corbyn's ideas were a little too strong for my left of centre politics but I feel that he would have caused less harm to the UK than 13 years of this Tory Travesty.
Collectively, you have not improved the UK one iota, on the contrary, everything is significantly worse than when you came to power.
Bringing back the Architect of Austerity, the Bringer of Brexit (my alliteration ran out for Greensill, Libya and other examples of Cameron's chaos) is not going to help this train wreck of a government.

So, lock up your Dalmatians, Cruella is on the rampage and another Conservative civil war begins. My Schadenfreude is exhausted and I'm sick of eating popcorn watching and waiting for a grown up government - just go - and take your infighting, your lack of ethics, your corruption with you, please."