View Single Post
Old 18-01-05, 12:44 AM   #1
caines

Default How many times have you said this?

I am completely addicted to riding my bike, I swore to myself when I had my minor off near christmas that 'oh thats it! its going away now!'. That thought lasts about ooh 1 day maybe at most!

My mate fell of his moped the other day (its a 180 but hes still a tosser for buying a ped after passing his DAS) and he was the same, saying how thats it now for the winter. Again maybe 2 days later hes back on the bike.

I dont think anyone has any control over it at all, I definately ride too fast and I worry myself to be honest but I absolutely do not have the power to put the thing away.

I even tell myself of a morning 'drive slow! just drive the same speed as the cars!' But then a gap opens up in the traffic and my brains says ' eh! if you nail it you could get through that gap!' and even though its the most pointless manouvre ever, I just have no control what-so-ever lol

I ride too fast but not dangerously (if you see what I mean) but I need to calm it down, how to do that is another question. Getting married is a good cure Ive heard, bye bye motorbike