View Single Post
Old 15-08-05, 06:37 PM   #1
Bryn

Default More problems :(

Some of you may have read my other topic http://forums.sv650.org/viewtopic.php?t=28164

Anyway, today on my way to work i looked down at the idiot lights when i was indicating and it was flashing very fast so i had a look and the back right indicator wasnt working and the front was flashing really fast, so i just put it down to a blown bulb and thought i'd get one tomorrow, on the way home tho, it was working perfectly! Just been out and have been fiddling with wires in the underseat storage and nothing seemed lose and the indicators are working perfectly aswell so i presume i just have a lose connection somewhere

My bike has twin high level renegades and it has been doing a fair few little backfires so i thought i would have a feel around for air leaks and i found a big f**king hole in the bottom of one of my cans I feel like a tool for actually missing this when i was looking over the bike before i got it! I presume there is no way to fix this cos it is quiet big. So any ideas? Do i have to get one new can or is there any way around it?

Cheers