View Single Post
Old 19-07-06, 08:14 AM   #9
fizzwheel
Super Moderator
Mega Poster

Default Re: Riding with others

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina
this makes me more happier but i feel that my riding is then getting scrutinised at times? and that my pace may not be suitable?
You shouldnt feel like this. Might I humbly suggest that the problem is in your head rather than anything your partner is doing. Ride for yourself if he finds you're going to slow and he can I'm sure he'll pass you when its safe to do so. Has he actually said that your riding is to slow ? If not then I really wouldnt worry about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina
am i being unreasonable, and should i just concentrate on my own riding? tho this being hard when you watch someone else braking in front of you at ridiculas moments.
I think maybe you are being a little harsh. You're right you should just be concentrating on your own riding and not worrying about what the bike behind or in front of you is doing.

When you say ridiculous moments what do you mean. If he / she is in front his or her visability of what is round the corner or a hazard in the road is likely to be better than yours is. Just because you can't see it doesnt mean theres not something in your way that you need to brake for to avoid.

As E.d. says different bikes have different characteristics. So you have to bear that in mind as well.

HTH

K5 GSXR 750 Anniversary Edition
fizzwheel is offline   Reply With Quote