View Single Post
Old 15-08-10, 01:26 PM   #7
dizzyblonde
Da Cake Boss
Mega Poster

Default Re: A PM bid for AR11

Quote:
Originally Posted by orose View Post
One thing I noticed was looking at the PM user map the other day, I think Northumberland may be a non-starter - theres no-one up there to put their head above.

Sounds like a good plan to me though, as it shouldn't be too hard to find something interesting around the dales to tempt people in.
Well there are one or two, but its if they have the time and patience to undertake the job! I would welcome a bid for Northumberland, as I've never been and told its a wonderful place, but unfortunately I am way too far away to see if its a viable possibility seeing as I've come forward.

Co-ordinating an event wouldn't be a problem for me personally down this neck of the woods, I have a phone, am a reasonably diplomatic person, have a car, I'm in all the time on maternity, but its reccieing places with a baby attached would be somewhat distracting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davepreston View Post
great a promotion from being your b1tch

Whooop whooop a Pmapp on board!!! So we do have some peeps ready for duty

We do need people who are willing to find routes, go to campsites and nit pick, find them for starters, at least we have a head start with one....anyone else?

Hovis 13.8.75-3.10.09 Reeder 20.7.88-21.3.12

Last edited by dizzyblonde; 15-08-10 at 01:29 PM.
dizzyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote