Old 11-08-11, 02:21 PM   #17
rictus01
Mega Poster

Default Re: My AR Videos and photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by maviczap View Post
You could have Photoshoped some sunshine in Mark

Cheers
believe it or not they are three times lighter than the original.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Idle Biker View Post
Cheers Mark, btw it took me 2 days to recover as well. 2nd time ever riding in heavy rain. Nice.....
Still don't quite understand how you got where you got to and setup in time when you did. Think you tried to explain on Sat night but the ciders had kicked in by then.
Couple of days on tramadol, but the knee still isn't working right yet, I can just about hobble to the loo currently, hopefully make Soho tomorrow, but we'll see, 5 days in the knee brace has it's price.

Ask Pete, on Sunday we went over to the manor cafe and I took him on one of the little road I used, even in the dry at more sedate speeds they aren't easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge View Post
Awesome!!!!! thanks for all the work Mark the sound is good too love the lonely windy bit in the first one just before a come round the corner
yeah I edited out some of the more grim bits especially at Tan Hill, no matter how grim you though it was on the day, you try standing there with no shelter in the pouring rain as your boots and gloves fill up with water.....

anyway just uploading the campsite pics of setting up and everyone arriving.

Cheers Mark.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!
rictus01 is offline   Reply With Quote