View Single Post
Old 10-06-12, 04:19 PM   #14
Paul the 6th
Mega Poster

Default Re: The big Thank you Thread

God dam fëck my life! Van is refusing to start again after stopping for coffee @ Newport pagnel services! 2.5 hours from home if I can get it to start again. Bloody hell.

But what a great weekend, haven't laughed like that for a while good to see the old gang & some new friends/bromances going on. Sv mad (Chris) has the nicest eyes ever & is really sweet for someone who's in the forces lol, fallout you dirty dog she probably wasn't even 18 (is that really her mobile number in pm?) and Craig criggers you funny guy lol "I'm a pick axe! Tent!"... Super cool weekend.

Thanks to JonARthon & clARe & Messie who was at the helm when planning started, AND all the other people who contributed to bring it all together.. Epic weekend XL deluxe edition gonna be stuck here waiting for the RAC for a little while now, arrrse!! If anyone is local and wants to bring after sun for my neck, I'm on the northbound side in the carpark looking pished off

Cbf600, sv650, sv1000, gsxr 750 srad, KTM adventure 950, gsxr 750 k1, gsxr 750 srad, fazer 1000, zx9r ninja..
Paul the 6th is offline   Reply With Quote