View Single Post
Old 10-06-12, 07:40 PM   #20
BernardBikerchick

Default Re: The big Thank you Thread

awwww you guys rock you really do ! Absolutely fantastic epic weekend really was... loved every min - shame we missed the ride out but by about 9pm, half hour after arriving, it felt like we'd been there all day massive thank you to organisers top top job. the venue was amazing and I am now in love with Jim the owner !! Fantastic bloke and top pub and he even dug up some of his lemon balm plant for me to take a cutting home !!! Bless him

Paul6th YOU were just the frigging highlight of the weekend with that crayola outfit !! i'm honoured I got to wear it whilst doing a hand stand .... Cue Martianskippy to load pics from this morning hehehehe utterly awesome you are dude !!! Keep ya pecker up fnarr fnarr and get ya backside down to us this weekend !!!

LPH top bikini I deffo fancy you now

Saeed - still chuckling about us cracking up at Spidey's tent stuffing skills hahah

Preston !!! - I have never had such a wARm welcome before in my life !!!! thank you for that and great to see you two

Caz your poor poor converse PMSL that funny I nearly wet myself hilarious squelch squelch

Voxs simply a pleasure to see you guys as always and your boys i just want to adopt !!

Jambo just for being you and our pleasure to take ya stuff home we still have your crutch from two years ago in our shed hehehehe

mARtin - loved the 'car boot bar' situation you had arranged there yummy apple pies and thank you for saving my hand after my handstand bee sting incident !!!

Sally for having great jugs

Dicky Ticker is was great chatting to you too

Treacle - just hilarious off ya face : )

All of you lot rock - hope to see you all very soon - xxxxxxxxxxxxx